Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who ARE these people ?

Found this nonsense in a newspaper article this morning .,.,
Reporting on the sad death of three fishermen from a capsized boat, it said .,.,.,
"The three men might have been saved if they'd been wearing a lifejacket or Personal Floatation Device ( PFD )" I ask you ,, ? a personal floatation devi ce !! a whit ?
Who are the idiots that come up with such shite .,., ?
and more importantly, who lets them away with it ??
If you were the editor of said newspaper and your reporter came up with those words would you not just fire him ??
I'm so fed up with this rubbish .,.,
I'm starting a movement right now to rid us of all this kind of stupidity .,.,
Anything of this nature that I see from now on I will ridicule mercilessly .,.,
and write to the editor in charge.
Who wants to join my gang ?

No comments: