Monday, April 27, 2009

The End is Nigh .,.,.,

And so it comes to us all ,..,.,
The END is indeed now Nigh !
I speak not of the possible coming World Flu' Pandemic .,.
Swine that it is ,,, :>)
No, I mean the massive work project we took on re modelling Buchanan Towers some months ago is almost at an end ,.,. at long last & not before bloody time ! And so say all of us !
Even the daughter's house projects are nearing completion too .,.,Phew ...
I will SOON be able to get up of a morn and give not a jot about the day's planned workload .,,.
My decreasing golf handicap work can re start .,., Yabadabadooooooo
Today I have Ben doing the Kitchen tiling .,., thereafter only the floor needs laid ( I think I too may deserve a wee bit of that after all my toils ? :<) )
and then, as Roy Orbison would have said ,..,,.
It's Over
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: