Wednesday, October 07, 2009

A Happy Period in my Life too !


A few years back I owned the above Fiat Coupé. It was a dream machine. I bought it brand spanking new and in the only colour worthy of the car .,., Fiat YELLOW ! That's, in yer face YELLOW with sexy BLACK touches here & there ,,,
It had the look of a Lamborghini .,., it really did ,,, ok a poor man's Lamborghini maybe, but a real stunning LOOKER !
Often I was asked when parking ( ok, generally by overawed little boys ) .,., Mister, is that a Lamborghini ?
However, I didn't have to travel too far for my ego to be well & truly grounded .,.,
I worked in Coatbridge at the time ( you know, The Bridge ,, hame o' the Buckie ) and every morning as I rolled up to the office I would hear the cat-calls coming from my shop floor work force .,., ( both Guys and Gals ! )
Oh here comes the Boss in his Yellow Fanny Magnet ! ( actually it was here comes that Buckie bastard in his Yella Fanny Magnet ! )
Since that time Fanny Magnet has always been a favourite expression of mine ??
Which brings me to my subject matter today !
Have y'all seen that new TV ad for girls / women's eh, feminine toiletry care things !?
The one where the Always panti liner ( tampon back up I'm reliably informed ! ) thingy has a couple of steel ball bearings fleeing up & down ( and side to side & round & round ) .,., in the fanny area ?
Now I can imagine how she might be having some fun with this Bagatelle going on in her nether regions ,,, but I also worry for her .,., passing any magnetic source is going to do her quite a mischief is it not ,, so my advice to these Happy Period Lasses & Ladies is simply this .,.,
Always Beware Fanny Magnets girls !

No comments: