Friday, August 08, 2008

My preference would be the head-sized oven !


I've said it before & no doubt will again ,,, but these bloody Soap Operas have much to answer for. I came in last night as the beloved was watching Eastenders !
It was bedlam in the corner of my living room !
Do the writers of this stuff really think we all live this way ; in constant argument, screaming at one another, cheating, scheming to hurt others, never ever smiling ??? This kind of rubbish, and other programmes of the same ilk, is, to a large extent, responsible for the current state of the youth culture in Britain today and should be taken off the air immediately.
If John Logie Baird could have seen into the future would he have continued with his TV invention I wonder ,,,
or would he have invented the head size oven instead perhaps ?

No comments: