Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Up on the Roof !

When this old world starts getting me down
And people are just too much, for me to face
I climb way up to the top of the stairs
And all my cares just drift, right into space
On the roof, it's peaceful as can be
And there the world below can't bother me
Let me tell you now .,.,.,.,
Hahahaha ,, I wonder if that's what was going thro' the young lady's mind as she fell that 25Ft to earth after her crazy notion for a bit of ruff rumpy-pumpy on the corrugated roof of the local Chinese take away ?
Or was it ,,, Jesus, he was good ,, but his coitis-interuptis needs a little "Polishing" up .,., just a bit abrupt !

That being said, isn't coitis interuptis sinful and not to be practiced according to Glasgow's coming visitor, you-know-who ?  Auld B16 !!
So not a good catholic boy then ?
She is called Alex, is 19, and is Polish ... & insisted she had no regrets, saying, "We decided to have sex on the roof because we were bored. It was just a bit of fun but it all turned a bit scary. I'm in shock - and a bit sore." Not surprising hen, since you landed flat on your bare backside.
"It was a great adventure,"  she offered !
"He's not my boyfriend & I'm really worried he's going to get into a lot of trouble over this." ( You bet he is petal ! )

Fortunately the lassie survived the fall and lived to tell the tale .,., Not so happy for him though, for his girlfriend was apparently none too happy on hearing it !  
Oops again he was heard to mutter as he was driven away by the constabulary !
A passer by was heard to comment " She was probably a polish slater, typical cowboy builder, not even wearing a hard hat ..
Hahaha ,,,, so much for safe sex ?

No comments: